Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Life Only Begins at Night.......

[CURRENT MUSIC: TIESTO,MIKO MUZAIK]

Tiesto Miko Muzaik. It's so damn hallucinating. I've just snorted four lines of K, like the picture. and something else. My life begins only at night. That's where I find pleasure. Just listening to Tiesto and in the famous words of Tiesto's opening as always "take you into a trip into the indefinable something something,,,"

Well, it's all good if you know what I'm saying. But the K thing lasts too short. 45 min max. Can't get coke in Malaysia though. Anyway I still think E is the best. Gonna get my supply tomorrow. The rush, the adrenaline rush is just out of this world.

I've been having lots of things in my life lately. When I'm lonely I'm lonely all alone. Then when some perfect candidates come, they come in two or three. I mean God, couldn't you just apportion it? Say give me one now and one maybe later? Not all in one go , you know what I'm saying?

Anyway, I met this Stph Nie Nie today. OMG, i mean she is just so sweet. Her gestures everything. And then she msg-ed me too, in quite a friendly way. Am I over-guessing things like always? Or I don' t know. And now there is YSR. She is smoking hot too. But Stph is very comfortable to hang out with.

And I mean she's in the wedding dinner of her friend's but she still msg-ed me. I mean we msg-ed and it's good. All in all, I've got a good day today.

Ok Shit, now the pills are kicking in. Shit but these shits are really short-lived. E is the best cos it maintains for quite some time.

Whoever you reading this, don't judge or even critisize my post or lifestyle. Respect that everyone has his / her own lifestyle. And frankly I don't need someone to tell me how to live my life. Except two persons, my mother and the woman I love. which of course I haven't met yet.

Oh God, this effect is really kicking in. Feels bit floating now. Now today after TGIF we went for a tea session at Secret Recipe. It was real cool, cos we could relaly connect. And the thing is I love her smile, she is so sweet. OMG.

And I'm glad one of my colleagues we smiled today. She must be thinking I'm some snobbish asshole who thinks I'm all that. In fact I'm not. I'm just not a person who warms up easily. It takes time. I really wanna say to to this colleague of mine with the name starts with "C", I have nothing against you, it's just that I'm not comfortable with noises and groups gathering around me gossiping. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

All in all, I don't want to limit my expectations. Good is always good.

But I like her, I really do. Pretty, thrifty, good girl. looks pretty. Initially we wanted to go to Starbucks but she said, don't drink something so expensive. At that point, I know she is a good girl. And her smile my god, I can't stop looking at her. Wanna lock my lips with hers.

I just took another half pill. Cos I can feel the kick is coming in, and i wanna exemplify it. Cool right? Can't wait for my E tomorrow.

Whoever is reading this, don't judge me just because I take drugs. I live my life. Who doesn't want a happy life? There are lots of things that you guys have that I don't.

I love Tiesto!! Trance!! All these RNB shits, ok I mean I love RNB too. But more to trance. I would love to go to Europe one day. Ibiza. And get the hard trance thing. If I strike lottery, I'll do an all expense paid trip for my friend to join me to Ibiza. especially Visnu, the party king. And Ijai, he's my really good friend. I know I dont' really talk much. I'm not comfortable with people staring at me. But with Ijai, we can talk all shit. He's truly my brother. And Visnu too.

And about my colleague, the one whose name starts with "C", she's a nice girl, I just sometimes am having my own problems and I don't like staring at her cos I know I'll have a long face. But unfortunately it leads to her thinking I'm snobbisih maybe. I plan to let her know that I'm in fact not. She's a nice girl really :) And I'm really sorry if I've caused her any inconvenience.

This is my life I'm writing tonight. And I feel happy today. I really do. Maybe part of it is because of Nie Nie. I really like talking to her, and her smiles and everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.sportshoesaustralia.com]supra shoes[/url]
[url=http://www.supraaustralia-vip.org]supra[/url]
[url=http://www.supra-mexico.org]http://www.supra-mexico.org[/url]
[url=http://www.supra4shoes-canada.net]http://www.supra4shoes-canada.net[/url]
[url=http://www.supraaustralia-vip.org]http://www.supraaustralia-vip.org[/url]